Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cyber Santa is asking for your vote...




 Cyber Santa is asking for your vote...

"The Christmas Piano Tree" is included in the December Cover Wars on Masqueradecrew.blogspot.com!

Check out all the wonderful covers and vote for your favorites...

I had a great time designing the cover for my book. Picking out the photos and putting it all together. This is a very special story close to my heart that involves my hundred year old piano...I'll be talking about that more as we get closer to Christmas.

The Christmas Piano Tree” is the story of a pretty young war widow who re-discovers the magic of the holiday season with the help of a homeless vet and an old piano.

Thanks for listening! And don't forget to vote...

~Jina

Vote for The Christmas Piano Tree or one of several others: http://buff.ly/1vD4xsW

Bonus this week:

 

No comments: