Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vine 3: The Naked Sushi "V" Experiment

The V experiment.

Sounds intriguing...it could be a zombie hottie who has a hard-on for the heroine...

Could be a wild burst of lightning that gives the heroine superpowers to attract every male she desires...

Alas, my experiment has nothing to do with sex.

Or does it?

Vine.

I've made short, sexy Vine videos for NAKED SUSHI. So what do they have to do with my experiment?

I've noticed that my Vine videos attract readers, so I'm experimenting to see what works, what doesn't, what readers like.

Who knows? I may start a Vine Revolution!

Which Vine video do you like better? I'd love to hear your comments!! 

Vine #1:




Vine #2:



Pepper O'Malley, a spy wannabe, teams up with an FBI hottie to take down her ex-sleazy boss. Where does the sushi come in? Pepper goes undercover as a live sushi model wearing nothing but yellow pom-pom chrysanthemums and a banana leaf.

And yes, the hero eats sushi off her body.

NAKED SUSHI is available for pre-order on Amazon!

No comments: