Saturday, May 10, 2014

Argh! Thank Goodness it's Almost Mother's Day!

Yesterday, I wrote a whole lovely post and hit 'publish'. Today, it's not here. This has been my whole week!

My Indie was supposed to come out on Monday. Nada. Tuesday? Nope. By Wednesday both my agent and I were pulling out our hair. Finally the book appeared on Kindle. I didn't notice it at first, but there's a big ol' typo in the title. The Cupcale Coven? Excuse me? Who wants a cup of cale? Oh. My. God!!!

Could this week get any worse? (NO! Don't answer that! I'm trying to think positive. I'm trying to remember the law of attraction. Like attracts like. Only good thoughts will attract good things.

So, I'm trying to ignore the big pile of blonde strands around my office chair and think positive. But how does a person do that when nothing is going right?

Mother's Day is tomorrow. Think about that. I always have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Mr. Amazing and his brother are cooking brunch.
I've lost a bunch of weight and can afford a few extra calories tomorrow.
I get to visit with one of my favorite people in the world--my daughter.

Sigh.

Okay. I'm feeling a little bit better. Now I'll announce my new release--
Reigniting the excitement of Sunday night...

It's here! Release day! After putting up with covers I didn't want and edits I couldn't stomach--
No...No. That's not positive. Try again.

It's here! My first Indie book is here!
Just now as I was trying to insert the cover, my computer froze. O.M.F.G!
Sometimes the only things that help me get through times like this are a fan letter, or a good review, or SOME reminder of why I'm doing this.

I'll post the first 10 reviews from Amazon that will save my sanity and my house. (My husband just asked if Godzilla was in my office.)



“…how can you go wrong with witches & cupcakes???? I am already hooked & this is just the first book. Can't wait for the next one.”
5 stars,
Shelsky, Amazon  reviewer

Just try to put it down after you start reading it! I double dog dare you. If you can put it down it won't be for long. Every book Chase has written leaves you begging for more. What are you waiting for? Stop reading my review and get started. You'll be glad you did. :)
5 Stars
Autumn, Amazon  reviewer

Ashlyn Chase has the most amazing unique ability to put a recipe together to make an EPIC Book! A book that has just the right amount of ingredients! Paranormal, Romance, Comedy & YUMMY FOOD all blended together perfectly to come up with this amazing story!
5 Stars
Brandy Blackerby, Amazon  reviewer

I absolutely loved this book. Not only does it have comedy but also a great story. I fell in love w/all the characters….This is a new series by the wonderful Ashlyn Chase. If you loved her other books like Strange Neighbors, Werewolf Upstairs, & Vampire Next Door. I guarantee you will love this one…Just go buy the book & dive into the bewitching bakery. :)
5 stars
Maranda, Amazon  reviewer

Ashlyn Chase has done it again! I feel bad that I have set up such high expectations for this author but with every book she releases she not only meets my elevated expectations she exceeds them… She transports me to a place where I suspend my disbelief and just let go… I loved the full cast of characters I met in the first book of this new series. I cannot wait to read more about them all.
5 Stars
Venus, reviewer for Musings and Writings from a Super Sexy Roman Goddess

This was the best combination of some of my favorite things in paranormal romance…Ashlyn Chase has outdone herself with this one…
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a story that will keep you interested…
5 Stars
Wendy, reviewer for Wicked Wolves and Dreaming Dragons

Ashlyn Chase Has done it again! I’m telling you I have never picked up one of her books and been disappointed…The Cupcake Coven is not any different. I love the story and the characters perfect mix of paranormal and romance, for any reader.
5 Stars
LorettaLynn, Amazon  reviewer

Another great book from a fantastic author. The cover brings you in and the characters are great. I can't wait for the next one.
5 Stars
Mary Mitchell, Amazon  reviewer

Ok, Ashlyn Chase fans. The new series is here! If you have read her other books, then you know that it will have some suspense, some comic moments, and romance. If you haven't read any of her books, well what are you waiting for?...Plenty of good secondary characters for support, throw in some magic and a great story is had by all.
5 Stars
Debra Lynn Lipe, Amazon  reviewer

Ashlyn is my go to author for feel good funny quirky supernatural reads. She has done it again with this book…I laughed out loud.
5 Stars
Mortal Sinn, Amazon  reviewer



Ahhhh...I think I'm going to make it. I apologize for thelack of graphics, but that's what froze my computer a few minutes ago. I'm just going to hit 'publish' again and pray.

I hope you all have a stress free Mother's Day!


No comments: