Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Naked Sushi: "Are you as hot as your name?"

Is Pepper as hot as her name? That's what the FBI hottie asks her in this audio/video I put together for "Naked Sushi" -- my Cosmo Red-Hot Read from Harlequin.

I so enjoyed getting into Pepper's tech-head and seeing what it's like for a smart girl trying to get ahead in the field of computer programming.

She's learned to be "one of the boys" with her red-plaid flannel shirts and zany remarks, but when she sees what she thinks is the "sexy new guy" in the copy room at midnight, she soon finds herself up to her eyeballs in corporate espionage and in the arms of an FBI hottie...

I loved doing the voice for Pepper's character...I also added some sexy music and fun sound effects.



These NAKED SUSHI excerpts are fun to do and bring a diff dimension to the story. Would you like to see more? Let me know in the comments section!

 
NAKED SUSHI is available on Amazon! And e-tailers everywhere!

No comments: