Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cabal Hijack! Meet Daxiron & Xochiquetzal

A big alien walks in and eyes the woman sitting across from him with mild interest. Perhaps a female of her kind would be compatible with his species? Behind him is a beautiful woman with blood red hair and smug, but possessive smile on her face.

Persiphone: I just finished reading your story and OMG you are so strong and brave. *gazes at Daxiron a little too long* Both of you. Your story made me tear up. It’s so hard to find a mate willing to do whatever it took to be with you. Please introduce yourselves and give me a two sentence synopsis of your story.

Daxiron: What is this earth word for synopsis? *grumbles* My species is looking for females to breed with. I met my mate at a pleasure establishment. I wanted to impregnate her, but she impregnated me.

Persiphone: Wait. There are pleasure establishments? How would someone get there? Not that I would want to find your species or anything. And OMG! You are my idol now, Xochiquetzal. You are truly brilliant. THAT is how to get a man to hang around. Get him pregnant! Do you mind if I take notes? And OMG! I need to talk to you privately afterward. I have some questions.

Xochiquetzal: Well, I did warn him. *winks at Daxiron*

Persiphone: If you had to explain yourself, to someone who hasn’t read your story, what would you say?

Daxiron: We’re a proud warrior species without females. We’re strong, tough.

Xochiquetzal: And super sexy and handsome, but a bit bull headed.

Daxiron: I am not!

Xochiquetzal: *whisper* He’s over emotional. He just gave birth.

Persiphone: It sounds like your warriors are a lot like my man. *sighs*

Persiphone: How would you describe your mate to others?

Daxiron: *grins* The meaning of her name in my language says it all, but I do love her. She’s a beautiful mate.

Persiphone: *gazes at Xochiquetzal* She is very beautiful. You two would look great in pictures. Not that I take pictures of people or anything.

Xochiquetzal: I explained it above. Sexy, ripped and even though their species is a bit stubborn, they’re wonderful protectors. Just don’t get them pregnant.

Persiphone: *sighs appreciatively and moves closer* I like strong, virile protectors. A LOT.

Persiphone: Okay, we’ve GOT to know about the sex, so dish. How has it been in the sack?

Daxiron: *growls appreciatively*

Xochiquetzal: The best I’ve ever had. Seriously a great lay.

Persiphone: Wow. Your men are so…brave to sacrifice yourselves like this for a mate. What would you change if you could?

Daxiron: She would be giving birth and breastfeeding, not I!

Xochiquetzal: Yeah, that would be about right. *grins*

Persiphone: OMG! So are there more like you? Not that I’d like hunt them down and follow them or anything. *grins and awaits an answer eagerly*

Daxiron: Well, a few brave warriors have stated that if they encounter more females like my mate they will take on the task of becoming impregnated by them to further our species--

Xochiquetzal: Only like three guys. The rest of the 900 crew members want to keep looking.


Daxiron and Xochiquetzal are the proud parents from Amy Ruttan’s story in the upcoming Fondled and Gobbled: Messier than Ever.  And Persiphone is from Cara Carne’s story in the anthology Fondled and Gobbled: Back for More.

You can find out all about Amy Ruttan from her website: http://www.amyruttan.com
Twitter @ruttanamy
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amy.ruttan.3

And you can find out about Cara Carnes from her website: http://www.caracarnes.com
Twitter @caracarnes
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorcaracarnes

Fondled and Gobbled: Messier than Ever

Blurb:
His plan was to find a mate to give him offspring, not to bear the children himself! Can a centuries-old city vampire and a honky-tonk country honey accept each other’s unusual sexual needs? The perfect dream lover is definitely too good to be true, especially when you’ve been drinking in an Irish pub. What’s a male erotic dancer actually thinking during that lap dance?

If you’re looking for the perfect romance with the perfect hero and heroine, this isn’t it! This is a series of spoofs, parodies, just-for-fun lighthearted take-offs. It’s for all us longtime, hard-core romance readers who can laugh at the clichés, purple prose and “suspend your disbelief” plot devices that haunt our beloved favorite genre.


An Exotika® erotica anthology from Ellora’s Cave

No comments: