Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vine 2

Vine is my new toy.

No, not that kind of toy.

My social media darling. Whoever thought six seconds could be so much fun? Of course, it takes me a lot longer than six seconds to put together a Vine video, but that's half the fun, isn't it?

I guess you could call it "Vine foreplay."

Here's my latest Vine post featuring NAKED SUSHI:
Amateur spy PEPPER O’MALLEY gets more than she bargained for when she discovers her sleazy boss is hiding corporate secrets. 
She gets fired.
Was it her fault she got caught in the copy room with her pants down with a hunky thief?
The only way Pepper can get her job back is to become a naked sushi model and spy on her ex-boss.
She’s thrown into a world of corporate espionage she never imagined…



NAKED SUSHI is available for pre-order on Amazon!

I've just seen the COVER for NAKED SUSHI and it is so hot!! More info soon...
 

No comments: