Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Traditions and well, SEX

By: Casey Crow

 Today I decided to pull out my debut, Can't Fake This, since it's the perfect HOT read for Christmas!
 
 
A divorcee ready to reenter the dating world, Anna Ryan is determined to be the best “product on the market,” which requires a lot more experience so she propositions sexy police officer Chase Harris to teach her how to make hot, passionate love as opposed to just having sex. He takes it a step further, instructing each lesson based on The Twelve Days of Christmas.

Anna and Chase know what will keep them busy for the Twelve Days of Christmas. What about you? Do you have any special holiday traditions for you or your family? What's your favorite? I love the craziness of Christmas Eve at my dad's with all the grandkids tearing into to gifts all at once. I also love the excitement of my children when they wake me up at six a.m. on Christmas morning, and I won't let them go downstairs until I can get down there with camera in hand.

 I'd love to hear your thoughts. Merry Christmas!

 Buy Kindle version on Amazon

Buy all versions at Loose, Id.



Can’t Fake This Excerpt

Follow on Twitter caseyecrow and Facebook Casey Crow

 

No comments: