Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Titanic Rhapsody Video

Writers write, but we also like to see our stories come alive with music, sound effects and photos.

I couldn't resist putting together this book video of my Ellora's Cave romance, Titanic Rhapsody.

I couldn't have done it without the lovely photos I licensed from www.dreamstime.com and the stirring Celtic music "Long Road Ahead" from Kevin MacLeod http://www.incompetech.com/ And my favorite FX CDs...

And most of all to Dar Albert http://www.wickedsmartdesigns.com/ who designed my fabulous Titanic Rhapsody cover for Ellora's Cave.


And yes, that's me doing the voiceover...


Titanic Rhapsody sets sail on April 12th!!

8 comments:

Michelle Polaris said...

Fantastic video! You are very talented. And I love the music as well. You do great voiceover. Always have.

Callie Croix said...

Very cool. Where's the like button when you need one?

Wynter said...

Terrific job! I love it.

Naima Simone said...

Beautiful! The music, pictures and the story. And you have the loveliest speaking voice! Sigh. Just beautiful, Jina!

Jina Bacarr said...

Wow and thank you to all you guys! I really appreciate your kind comments.

Michelle--Kevin MacLeod (music) has a fabulous website with great music for videos. Highly recommended. Re: my voiceover--you should see me recording--I do it over and over again until I get what I want.

Callie--thank you! I appreciate you wanting to click the Like button!!

Thanks, Wynter--getting the pix synchronized with the script I wrote was also quite a job--the video program I used has some cool special effects which helped give it more animation.

Naima--thank you, too!! I've lived with Titanic for so long, it was fun to see it all come together in a video...

Who knows? Maybe I'll convert it to 3-D...

(just kidding!)

Dalton Diaz said...

Jina,

Fabulous!
Can we Facebook/Twitter the video?

Casey Crow said...

Cool voice over! You go!

Jina Bacarr said...

Dalton and Casey -- wow! I just saw your comments tonight. I thought I had subscribed to the posts...seems I didn't push the right button.

I've been up to my neck in Titanic the past few weeks getting major blogs ready, tweeting, commenting on CNN reports, etc. I even won a first class cabin on Titanic3D.com for the virtual voyage starting April 10th (I'll report on that in the future).

Dalton, yes, I'd love to have you tweet/Facebook the video. Thank you!

Casey--thank you for the nice comment about the V/O. Much appreciated.

Thanks to you all for your support!!