Monday, January 16, 2012

Think Time

I try to go on walks early in the morning to clear my head, to think of new ideas or new twists on old ideas! Sometimes I'll see a bird or a family or something random that will spark the kernel of a plot. So just for grins, I'll share my scenery with you.


Above is a tall pine tree where an eagle likes to perch sometimes.

This is my favorite house along the way. 

 Lake views...



What inspires you? Is it scenes from nature, music, art or something else?

5 comments:

Michelle Polaris said...

I love these pictures. I tend to be inspired more by music, but I don't have this neighborhood in which to walk.

Wynter said...

I wish I could work to music, as I know so many writers do, but I find it distracting. ADD, I guess!

Casey Crow said...

What gorgeous pictures, Wynter. Taking a shower inspires me. LOL It's where I seem to get my best ideas. I do love nature, especially the beach, to get that peaceful yet reguvenated feeling.

Callie Croix said...

Oh, I love that house! I saw some similar scenery down on the Gulf Coast when I visited Katie, and now I think I understand why both of you write so damn fast. How can that scenery not be inspiring on a daily basis?

Wynter said...

Casey - I'd have to stay in the shower for hours;-)

Callie - Glad you had a good visit. Your eagle's nest pix actually inspired this post.