Wednesday, April 13, 2011

“Naughty Paris” returns to Italy



“Naughty Paris” returns to Italy from Jina on Vimeo.


ROSSOFUOCO -- “Fire Red” with ROSE M.J., BACARR JINA, ANDERSEN SUSAN -- 3 books in 1 from Harlequin Italy, http://www.eharmony.it/, including my book, Naughty Paris.


My Harlequin Spice time travel about 1889 Paris, “Naughty Paris,” is being re-released in Italy as part of a not-to-be-missed 3-book Special Edition along with novels by M.J. Rose and Susan Andersen.


After being jilted by her fiancé, Autumn Maguire uses her nonrefundable honeymoon tickets to explore Paris on her own. Eager to experience the true bohemian lifestyle, she answers an ad for an artist's model. When she exchanges her clothes for the artist's lush red cloak, something strange happens…a feeling of intense sensual reawakening overcomes her. Suddenly lightning strikes and through the power of black magic she's thrust back into…


...the nineteenth century where the scandalous painter Paul Borquet is insisting she become his Titian-haired muse. Between everyone's strange clothing, the claustrophobic Parisian streets and the overpowering pull of sexual desire, Autumn can't process…just where the heck is she and how did she get here? And frankly, with Paul's expert caresses imprinted on her body, does she really care about going back to present day?


Click here to read an excerpt of "Naughty Paris." (also available as an eBook)


I hope you enjoy my video!

5 comments:

Wynter said...

I love the premise! Congratulations on the release!

Michelle Polaris said...

Great news on this release!

Jina Bacarr said...

Wynter, Michelle -- thank you both for the congrats, I appreciate it!

A fun sidenote: I sent the link to my editor in Italy and she asked me to do a short "Happy Birthday Harlequin" video for my Italian readers for next month.

They're celebrating the 30th birthday of Harlequin in Italy (eHarmony.com)!

I'll be sure to post the video here as well...

Dalton Diaz said...

Ooh, huge congrats!
I swear, I get to see the world through your posts.

Jina Bacarr said...

Thank you, Dalton! I've been lucky that my books have been translated into several languages...it's also fun for me to share my knowledge and travels with you and everyone.