Friday, January 28, 2011

Goodbye All :)

Sadly this will be my last post at Naughty Author Chicks. I told the chicks a couple weeks ago and I didn't want to just disappear from the blog without saying goodbye to everyone! Without giving all the boring details, this upcoming year I've got so much stuff going on in the form of deadlines in addition to my first pregnancy. Figuring out where to cut back was hard and I hate leaving because I've had so much fun this past year with all the lovely ladies here! I'll still be around, I just won't be blogging anymore :( So, farewell to all the ladies here and you wonderful readers!

7 comments:

Wynter said...

We'll miss you, Savannah. Thanks for all you did for the blog and good luck in the coming year.

Cara McKenna said...

[hysterically bawling]

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

I'm so sorry to see you go, Savannah! Please visit whenever you can.

lexcade said...

Sad to see you go, Savannah, but your new year, though full of crazy, sounds amazing. And busy. Congrats on your first pregnancy :) And yes, pop back in please!

Jina Bacarr said...

Savannah, I didn't realize you were leaving...very sorry to see you go. You've been a real asset to NAC!

Take care...

Michelle Polaris said...

We will miss you, but the priorities are to take care of yourself and make your life balance. All the best.

Savannah Stuart said...

Thank you so much everyone! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was out of town :) I'm going to miss blogging with you guys!!