Monday, January 24, 2011

Fettered Love Releasing!

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." -Lauren Bacall

Seems appropriate to quote a notable woman about imagination given we are all female artists here at the Chicks. And I am flying high myself with news that FETTERED LOVE, my male/male/female contemporary BDSM novella is coming out the end of this week, Friday, January 28th. The book is part of the 1-800-DOM-help series from a group of fabulous Ellora's Cave authors, each contributing a story which involves a mysterious business card advertising the helpline and often drawing the characters into the world of Club Unfettered. Check out the series blogspot to find out more about the collaboration.

The cover alone has me flying. Maybe I'll have to quote Erica Jong next time.

Anyway, here is the blurb in case you are interested in a love story between three old friends, suffering from the wounds they dealt one another years ago, struggling to discover if they can build a future despite the pain. There's angst, although less than in my last two stories because it's a novella and I didn't have enough words for as much hand wringing as I like. Poor me.

Blurb:

Kirk, Master of his long-time lover Evan, decides it's time to place his permanent collar around Evan's sexy cock. But when he proposes, he faces a surprise. Evan wants a child. So where will they find a kinky woman to help?

A mysterious card with the 1-800-DOM-help number advertises assistance for unusual problems in the BDSM community. When Evan calls, he recognizes the voice. Sarah--Kirk's best friend from childhood, Evan's Mistress of several years in college. They both loved her and suffered betrayal when she walked out of their lives.

Now she promises to be the mother of their child. No strings, just a chance to have the men she respects and loves back in her life. Evan embraces the idea while Kirk rages with mistrust.

At Evan's request, they share one night of passion, Kirk and Sarah working together to dominate Evan in the scene of his erotic fantasies, hoping it will be enough to rekindle trust and make all their dreams come true.

Check it out if you will. Desiree Holt has a story out in the same series just two days before on the 26th called Delight Me. Francesca Hawley's story, Controlling Interest releases the 28th with mine. Both are absolutely yummy.

Okay, I'll end with an Erica Jong quote anyway.

"And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."

Take a risk on Fettered Love (wink). It will be worth it.

Michelle

5 comments:

Cara McKenna said...

Congrats, Michelle! Nothing like a Friday release to kick off the weekend. I hope you're planning to celebrate.

Wynter said...

Sounds great! Congratulations. Very hot cover.

Michelle Polaris said...

Thanks Cara and Wynter. I don't have celebration plans in mind, but I'll come up with something I'm sure.

Naima Simone said...

Hi, Michelle!
Congratulations on the new release!! And yeah...the cover is, umm... catchy...okay, hot. That was the word I was looking for. Hot. Love the quote by Erica Jong at the end, too! I might have to borrow that one from you! Congrats again, Michelle!!

Michelle Polaris said...

Thanks,Naima. Borrow away. It's not like I came up with it. But the idea of living life by taking risks has become fascinating to me. Hope you're warmer than I am around New Engalnd.