Friday, April 30, 2010

Run, Don't Walk to the Store for These!




You've probably heard me say this before, but I'm always watching what we eat, so I'm always on the lookoout for healthy, tasty snacks, and my new favorites are VitaTops! Talk about yummy!

I was first introduced to these delicious muffin tops by Hungry Girl! (If you haven't checked out Lisa's website, it's filled with lots of great tips, ideas, and recipes. You can even sign up for her newsletter, follow her on Twitter and friend her on Facebook and MySpace. Yeah, I'm a huge fan!) Okay, back to the Vita Tops!

They're made by Vitalicious and their slogan is "Maximum Nutrition and Pleasure for Minimum Calories!" I'm so down with that! And they taste great! Our favorite is the Deep Chocolate, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Double Chocolate Dream, and Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip, (I'm seeing a trend here!) but they also come in Chocolate Mint, Raisin Bran, Banana Nut, Banana Fudge, Golden Corn, Blueberry, Cranberry, and AppleBerry! Have I made you hungry, yet?! LOL! They come individually wrapped and you can find them in your freezer section (you can also order them online!), then just pop them in the microwave and enjoy!

And the best part! They're 100 calories and made with whole grain! They're also Hungry Girl approved! Yay!

You've so gotta try 'em!


*hugs*
Paige

"Stories so hot, they'll make your cheeks blush!"

12 comments:

Cara McKenna said...

Damn, Paige, if I didn't know better I'd swear the viral marketers have been slipping you their corporate Kool-Aid.

Speaking of Kool-Aid, if anyone's looking for a refreshing alternative to those boring old summer drinks…

Just teasing. May your weekend overflow with muffins and their tops, Paige!

Wynter said...

I've seen these but haven't yet tried them. Guess I will have to try them after that rave.

Paige Tyler said...

Cara - LOL! Thanks! As for what I like to drink in addition to Kool-Aid, I totally love Propel!

Wynter - You totally have to try them! In chocolate!

*hugs*
Paige

N.J.Walters said...

They sound absolutely yummy.

Paige Tyler said...

NJ - They totally are! At least the chocolate flavors are. Haven't tried the others!

*hugs*
Paige

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Oh, dear! I'll have to find those. We just discovered my hubby has a ton of food allergies. He's even allergic to chocolate! Poor guy!

(More for me...Muhahahaha)

Ash

lexcade said...

!!! i just started a...diet... paige, this might be the best thing i've ever seen! thanks for the heads-up!

now if they'd just do this with mt. dew...

Paige Tyler said...

Ash - Yikes about the allergies! Definitely get them! They're yummy!

Lexcade - LOL! Yeah, I think they should do it with everything! you should subscribe to the Hungry Girl newsletter. She has some great tips and also great food finds, expecially of the 100 Calorie variety!

*hugs*
Paige

Naima Simone said...

Hi, Paige!
Thanks for the head's up! I'll have to go search these out at the store. I'm always looking for something quick and yummy I can snack on at work or while writing...Turtle Chex Mix is whoo-hoo good but um...even I'm ashamed after eating two bags of 'em! LOL! Thanks!!

Paige Tyler said...

Naima - LOL! You're welcome. I also really like the 100 Calorie cookie snacks from Keebler. The Fudge Stripes and Cookies and Cream are my favorites!

*hugs*
Paige

Dalton Diaz said...

LOL, Cara! Glad I'm not the only whose first thought was muffin tops.

I'll have to seek out those banana nut ones. Yum!

Paige Tyler said...

Dalton - Haven't tried those, but they sound yummy!

*hugs*
Paige