Friday, December 4, 2009

A Sale Before Christmas


It finally feels like Christmas in my household! Decorations are up and I've got most of my shopping done! Don't even know how that happened. I've basically only got my mom and husband left to shop for. My mother is one of the hardest people to shop for so I'll be brainstorming with my sister this week. While out shopping, I bought a few of those candles that smell like chocolate chip and sugar cookies to spice up the house. I actually love baking, but my waistline would not thank me if I baked as much as I wanted. :)

As a wonderful, early Christmas present, my editor with Ellora's Cave just offered to contract Worth the Risk, a paranormal novella that tells Stephan's story, the brother from Unleashed Temptation. Here's the blurb:

Werewolf Marisol Cabrera has one goal in life: to kill the man who murdered her entire pack. When she meets alpha werewolf Stephan and realizes he’s her mate, all her carefully laid plans dissipate in seconds. By all accounts, she should hate Stephan and everything he stands for. After all, he’s a dirty arms dealer doing business with her mortal enemy. Unfortunately, every time the dominating wolf gets near her, she can’t deny her growing attraction for the last man in the world she expected to want.

Undercover DEA agent Stephan Lazos is about to make the biggest bust of his career, but everything that can go wrong, does. Considering he’d given up hope of finding his mate decades ago, he never expected to discover her in a Miami nightclub while on the job no less. She saves his life and his cover when he almost changes in the middle of a crowded room, but that doesn’t mean he trusts her. The clock is ticking and if he doesn’t figure out what secrets the sexy vixen is keeping from him, he might not just lose his job, but his life in the process.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Wynter said...

Congratulations on the new contract! Sounds like it's going to be an awesome book. Can't wait.

Naima Simone said...

Hey!!
Congratulations!!! You're so right! What a wonderful early Christmas present!! And for us, too, because we'll get to read it! LOL!

Merry Christmas, Savannah!!

Savannah Stuart said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Jina Bacarr said...

A sexy alpha werewolf hero and sugar cookies...that's what I call a great way to get the holiday season in full gear!

Congrats on the new contract, Savannah! Looking forward to Stephan's story next year.