Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gone Fishin'...


Greetings all!

I'm writing you from the US Airways Club in the Phoenix airport, sipping a spicy Bloody Mary while anxiously awaiting my trip to Cabo San Lucas! Yes, this is supposed to be a vacation, but I've got a number of works in progress, so my laptop is in tow and I hope to finish two stories that are ALMOST done (!) and maybe get a newsletter cranked out. If you aren't a subscriber to my newsletter, visit my website to sign up! I have fun giveaways for members only, and lots of cool news to share with you, including the cover of The Pleasure Principle, which arrived in my inbox after posting an excerpt here last week! Excellent timing! The cover is smokin'-hot, and one of my all-time favorites (thanks to fab cover artist Rae Monet)!

Since the only other thing on my mind is the beach, I'll sign off now. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Best,

Calista

1 comment:

Wynter said...

I'm envious! I hope the romantic atmosphere inspires you as you finish your stories. Have a great time.