Friday, May 22, 2015

RT 2015 Memories

Hello Lovely Readers and Writers!

I just returned from 2015 Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in Dallas, Texas. As with every RT hoo-rah, this one was a blast, as well. Loved seeing old friends and meeting new ones. My Developing Brand You marketing workshop and Pitch Perfect workshop went great. WHEW! And the annual Shooting Stars Gala hosted by the Seymour Agency and Bent Agency was packed with readers and bloggers! Here's a few of shots:

Cover model, professional actor and red carpet host Billy Freda. We've known each other for years and huge shout to Billy for assisting with "Red Carpet" Interviews in my branding workshop!

Displaying photo.JPG

My table at the Shooting Stars Gala giving away a "Southern Summer" basket.

Displaying photo.JPG

Some of the Seymour Agency authors meeting with Elle Asher, winner of our "meet the authors" contest with proceeds going to literacy charity. Pictures are Asher, me, Terri Stanton, Reese Monroe, Julie Ann Walker, and Kate Meador.

Displaying photo.JPG


My fabulous agent Nicole Resciniti.
Displaying photo.JPG

Literary agent at The Seymour Agency - Lane Heymont
Displaying photo.JPG

My dear friend I've known since my first RT three years ago, Dennis Pozzessere (Heather Graham's hubby). He has the coolest stories.
Displaying photo.JPG

Yeah that's me on a bull! Sooo much harder than it looks!
Displaying photo.JPG

Giving a copy of my children's picture book to cover model Mark Johnson's daughter. Such a cutie.
Displaying photo.JPG


Hope to see everyone in Vegas next year!

Southern Smiles,
Casey Crow

No comments: