Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Resolutions




Happy New Year y'all. Have you made your resolutions yet? Planning to lose weight? Get more organized? Read the Bible more regularly? Train to run a marathon?


Motivation guru Tony Robbins says to write down your goals, and since resolutions are annual goals, let's take a moment to write them down.  Honestly, I couldn't tell you when the last time I made a resolution. Years ago I learned that if I didn't make them, I wouldn't break them and since I'd broken every one I've ever made, it was best to avoid them altogether. But this year, I'm stepping out and writing down my goals. Personal: 1.) Continue to be the best mom I can be. 2.) Maintain my workout regiment. 3.) Eat healthier (this one is hard because I like to overdose on processed sugar ~ hence my reason for working out so hard). Professional: 1.) Finish the WIP. Publish it. (no pressure huh?) 2.) Become more diligent with my writing. I'm too realistic to say I'll do it everyday since I have three jobs, but writing isn't something to do at the end of the day if you have time. It is something to incorporate into your daily schedule.


So what are resolutions?


Remember. January 1st is the first page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!


Southern Smiles,
Casey Crow

1 comment:

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Happy New Year, Casey!
I don't make resolutions. I'll just break them. Why set myself up for disappointment, I say.