Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Been A Wild 6 Years!


I love what I do. For the most part, being a writer is a lonely process spent holed up somewhere in sweats, no makeup, and a sports bra. My apologies if that isn't the "glamorous" life, but it's the truth. You know what, though? I was recently looking through my pics, and there absolutely is another side to the writing life! I do things now that I never dreamed I'd be doing. (Just ask my research assistant, Stud!)


Here are my faves:
1st Book Published!
1st Book in Print at BandN!
Caveman on Print Cover!


Book Signings!

Events!


Dressing Up!
Dressing Up!
And Dressing Up!

1st Hooker Shoes!
1st Time to Strip Club!













Sex Position Gumby!
(Don't hate me!)
Friends in the Bahamas!
Amazing Moments: Gifts from fans! Blew me away!


And Cavemen, Cavemen, Cavemen!











It's been a wild ride that I hope to continue. The best moment of all is when a reader lets me know they loved my books. There’s no other feeling like it to know that something I created - yes, usually alone and in my sweats - struck a chord with someone else. Thank you for making it possible for me to do what I love.

5 comments:

Margie said...

Correct me if I am wrong. I may have miscounted but I do believe there are more pictures with cavemen than there are without. Hmmm.... Wonder what significance that has.

So glad you decided to share your talent and imagination with us readers by writing wonderful books. So glad you are my friend!

Love ya!

Dalton Diaz said...

You bet, and there were way more I could have put in! :)

Thank you, Margie! I've said it before; you are all kinds of awesome!

Victoria Adams said...

Fun post. Love the pics.

Ash said...

One of my greatest writing bennies was meeting you and The Sherry! And now we have our 3rd project together cingykg out soon! How awesome is that?

And btw, I didn't realize Love Cuffs was at B&N ! How could I have missed that? Now that's my first book there too!

Dalton Diaz said...

LOL, Ash. Gotta love auto correct! Yes, that's true. My first published book was our book together, and my next book with you will be out next month, Gods Gone Wild.

I can't wait!