Thursday, April 3, 2014

NAC Welcomes Debut Author, Elle Boon!


I first met Elle Boon when she attended Romanticon as a reader/aspiring author, about three years ago, and she's a really cool chick! We're honored to interview her on Naughty Author Chicks, especially on the Release Day of her debut book.


DD: Most of us have skeleton WIPS that sleep with the dust bunnies. Is this the first book you've written?
EB: This is not the first book I've written. Actually this is the third. I still love my first and second book, however the first book will probably never see the light of day, LOL. I do love my story, its a contemporary which I was and do enjoy reading. The second I am polishing and plan to pitch at Lori Fosters this year. But I will say this book is my baby, and I'm happy to announce my second book Two For Tamara has been picked up by Siren and will be released in early June.

DD: Are you a plotter, or a pantser?
EB: I'm a little of both. I like to plot my storyline to an extent. I know who my characters are, but where the story is going to go is a scene by scene thing. I won't know until I'm sitting down to write it.

DD: What are you working on now?
EB: I'm writing book three of Ravens of War. This is Jaklyn's story. I just finished Tamara, Rafe and Vin's story and it will be out in June with Siren.

DD: Why ménage?
EB: I write what I love to read and I love ménage. But also because that was how the story spoke to me and so far all the stories in the series are ménage.

DD: What genres are you interested in writing?
EB: Paranormal has been the genre that I've written so far that have been published, with my Ravens of War series and the other books that I plan to sub. I do have a contemporary series that maybe someday I'll go back and fix, because believe me it needs A LOT of work.

DD: Tell us one thing about yourself that may surprise us.
EB: I'm a neat freak. I color coordinate all my closets including my kids and each person has their own color of hanger. When you open any closet in my house they start from light to dark :)

DD: What is your favorite song?
EB: Favorite song would be One by Metallica...James Hetfield is soo Hot, loved him since, well forever :) then it would have to be turn the page by Metallica also. I know Bob Seger sang it first and while I love the original, there is just something about Jame's voice that does it for me *weg*.

DD: Favorite book?
EB: Favorite book is a little harder. I would have to go with favorite several and not in any particular order. I love every book by Diana Palmer. There are several by Linda Howard, but two that I go back and reread are After the Night and Shades of Twilight. Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunters, Christine Feehan, JR Ward and Carrie Ann Ryan is my newest. So many more!

DD: Favorite movie?
EB: I really don't have a favorite movie, it's more like what is on at the moment. I've always preferred reading, but I enjoy movies with HOT men. So anything with The Rock, or Vin Diesel, or Jason Stratham, Jason Mamoa...you get the picture? Hot men = a great movie in my opinion :)

DD: What do you do to relax?
EB: Read of course, but I also love to go to amusement parks with my family. Going to the movies and cleaning my house are also things I enjoy, you can never be too organized :)

BIO
I’m a full time wife and mother who has loved to read and write since childhood. At the age of 32 I survived cancer and decided I could do anything. Four years later, after meeting many wonderful writers, several of whom I can call friends, I decided to write a book. Now four years later I’ve attained my first goal, becoming a published author.

I love to write and have all kinds of stories in my head waiting to be written. The best part about my new journey is that if I don’t like it, I can re-write it, unlike real life, so I always make sure there’s a happy ending.

I’m creating new worlds, and I hope you all enjoy them with me. I can guarantee you’ll always have a hero or two you’ll love, and a heroine you’ll want to be.







Selena’s Men
Ravens of War
by Elle Boon
Buy Link

Ménage Amour: Erotic Fantasy Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, F/M/F elements not involving the main characters, paranormal elements, gods, spanking, HEA
Heat Level: SEXTREME
Publisher: Siren-BookStrand, Inc.





Blurb:
Max and Malcolm King had been part of an Elite group of twelve men created by Zeus, called the Ravens of War. When they were no longer needed they were sent to Earth in hopes they’d find happiness. After hundreds of years, they‘d given up hope of finding their Fated, until they met Selena Ramos.
But the Gods aren’t done with them. Zeus needs them to find his lost daughter and time is running out for all of them. As the three lovers are consumed with passion, they find themselves thrust in a fight for their lives.
Cronus the dethroned King of the Gods has found the missing Goddess and plans to use her as the ultimate weapon for revenge. He’ll use her to regain the throne on Mount Olympus, killing his son Zeus at the same time. Max and Malcolm are willing to do anything, even share Selena, but they will die before they give her up.

Excerpt:
“What’s going on?” Selena wished she hadn’t moved from behind the minibar after refilling her drink. Why she thought the insubstantial bit of furniture could protect her she had no clue.

“You, Selena, are our Fated,” Max and Malcolm both said at the same time.

She shook her head. What they said made absolutely no sense to her.

Were they crazy?

“I’m not sure what that means, but I’m pretty sure it’s illegal,” she tried to joke.

If her memory served her correctly, you weren’t supposed to show fear. Or was she not supposed to look them in the eye? Oh crap, maybe she should just drop into a fetal position. Didn’t that usually stop things from attacking?

Looking anywhere but at the two men across the room, Selena nearly wet herself when each man brushed a finger down her cheeks. How the heck did they get so close without her hearing them move?

“Don’t deny you can’t feel it too, Selena. We won’t allow you to lie to us or yourself.” Max’s features hardened, intensifying the blue fire in his gaze.

He leaned in to nuzzle her neck.

His clean, musky scent made her mouth water, and a pulse beat straight through her, aiming for her core.

“You don’t want to get brother dear angry, Selena,” Malcolm said, nuzzling his nose near her ear.
“Shut up, Mal. You’ll scare her.” Max growled.

Selena was more aware of her own body than ever before. Everywhere they touched sizzled like heat was surrounding them with the fire of the two men who touched her.

“Oh…goddess…I’ve never…I mean I’ve been horny, but nothing compared to this.” She slammed her mouth shut to stop the flow of words.

“Don’t talk about other men and yourself with us, Selena.” Malcolm trailed his hand down her bare arm, leaving goose bumps in its wake.

She bit her lip against the moan of pleasure that threatened to break free as his lips followed the same path, making her nipples tighten.

“Man. Not men. I’ve only slep—” She closed her mouth at the fierce looks on their faces.

Max’s looked like he could’ve been carved from granite, with his jaw clenched so hard she feared he would chip a tooth.

That wouldn’t keep her silent, but the fog of emotion reflected in his eyes had her reaching up to cup his cheek to reassure them, for what she wasn’t sure. She just wanted to soothe, to make them…happy.

Max turned his head and pressed a kiss to her palm. A zing of pleasure went through the heart of her that had her knees buckling.

She found herself surrounded by both men as Malcolm stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, palming her breasts, making her whimper with the extreme pleasure. She stared into Max’s eyes. Good lord, she could get lost in their depths.

This title is offered at a 15% discount! Offer ends midnight CST, April 10th. Buy Link

12 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

Congrats on the new release! I used to color coordinate the hangers in my kids closet, now I don't have tome...but my middle daughter keeps her clothes light to dark. :)

VenusBookluvr said...

Congrats on the new release!

Elle Boon said...

Hi ladies. Thank you so much for hosting me. Amber Skyze I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one who color coordinates their closets *WEG*. I will say I have successfully trained my family to continue, should I get too busy to do it myself woop. VenusBookluvr thank you for stopping by. I hope you check out my book, Selena's Men at Siren Bookstrand. It will also be available at all ebook retailers in 4-5 weeks. Book 2 will be out in June and I'm working on book 3 now :)

Margie said...

Happy Happy Release Day Elle Boon! I am so happy for you and so excited for this, your debut novel. I am sure I will be celebrating many more "Happy Release Day" moments with you.

Dalton Diaz said...

Wait, we're supposed to hang up the clothes in the closet???

Kidding!

Thanks for choosing Naughty Author Chicks for your Release Day, Elle. We're honored!

Mai said...

Great interview & happy release day! This looks great, and I love ménages also 😊

Victoria Adams said...

Happy Release DAy - book sounds fantastic. Wishing you loads of sales.

PatriciaRasey said...

Congrats on the release, Elle! Awesome interview. Can't wait to read the book!

Brenna Zinn said...

So proud of you!! Can't wait to be say, "I knew her before she was a NY Times best seller."

Elle Boon said...

Awe, ladies. Thank you so very much. Today has been crazy for me. I appreciate each and everyone of you ladies and your kind words, not to mention all your encouragements.
Thank you Naughty Authors for having me.

Margie, big hugs lady:)You are the best!

Dalton, umm no. Have the maid do the laundry lol.

Mai, I hope you check my book out and it lives up to your expectations and then some :)

Victoria, thank you for your sentiments. I hope people love my story as much as I love it :)

Patricia, you are one of my inspirations. Love you lady.

Thank you Brenna lol :)

N.J.Walters said...

Congrats!

Ashlyn Chase said...

I'm sorry I'm late to the party, Elle! Oh well. That's me these days...horribly disorganized.

Publishers do make it easier to get a book out there. Dalton and I are Indie publishing one, but enough about me!

Congrats on your new baby--I mean book! I remember the feeling well. It wasn't my first that got published, either. I eventually went back and fixed it, but it was never as dear to me as the first one to get published.

What an inspirational journey. Thank you for sharing it with us.