Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Video Poem: "The Princess and the Stilettos"

Did you want to be a Princess when you were a little girl? I did. I dressed up in a blue taffeta dress with ruffles and used a rhinestone necklace my mother had for a crown. Then I smeared her bright red lipstick on my lips and wandered off into the woods to look for my prince.

A thick forest lay behind our house and it was the place for countess hours of fun and exploration for me when I was a little girl.

Those memories inspired "The Princess and the Stilettos." It’s the story of how she found her prince and is told as a Valentine's Day video poem in rhyme with music and pictures.

© Konradbak | Dreamstime.com

I bought photos from www.Dreamstime.comfound the perfect music from Kevin MacLeod www.incompetech.com and then put it all together with my voiceover:




Happy Valentine's Day!

Best,
Jina

UPDATE: Video for Virgin Kiss: 

Virgin Kiss from Jina Bacarr on Vimeo.

PS -- Click here for FREE copy of Virgin Kiss today, February 12th and through Sunday, February 16th:

VIRGIN KISS, A Very Short Story

Riley Murphy is a kissing virgin, waiting for the right guy to come along. Until she joins the Drama Club at Holywell High and has to kiss the class dweeb on stage in front of the whole school on Valentine’s Day. 
 

Virgin Kiss is a very short story...funny and shows how a young woman becomes empowered to stand up for herself.


===============

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: