Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cabal Hijack! Meet Declan and Cole

Give it up for Aimee who so graciously decided to interview someone who is from out of this world! Take it away, Aimee!

Aimee: Please introduce yourselves and give me a two sentence synopsis of your story.

Hi, I’m Declan, also known as Warrior Four, or Warrior, Class Four, if you’re unfamiliar with our world. Recently, myself and other warrior, Warrior Six – Cole – had to take a human form to attack Earth. What a disaster that was! But I learned something pretty valuable – human bodies are so inconvenient.

Aimee: Hey! My husband’s name is Declan too, but he’s never tried another guy. *Aimee looks Declan up and down* Though maybe if he looked like you I could convince him…

Aimee: If you had to explain yourself, to someone who hasn’t read your story, what would you say?

I’m just a regular robot warrior, really. I do my job and keep my mouth shut. But when I went into human form, my entire life changed. Never before did I have any desire whatsoever to be with a species male, but Cole as a human – I couldn’t stay away from him.

Aimee: If he looks like you, I could see why.

Aimee: How would you describe your significant other (others)?

Cole is the most exasperating and yet exciting thing that’s ever happened to me. After we were caught, I wanted to deny him, but once the rigmarole of the botched invasion was over I couldn’t. Cole taught me that what I feel sexually shouldn’t be governed by anyone other than me.

Aimee: I love that. You should come and talk to my husband….but maybe you can keep the robowarrior part to yourself?

Aimee: I know the readers are going to want to know about the sex, so dish, ladies (and guy). How has it been in the sack?

Things are a little different when we’re in our roboforms. Our species doesn’t have physical sex in roboform, so most of our sex takes place through the pleasure transmitters you wear when you want to be with someone. But every few weeks we try to slip back into human form so I can ram my – what’s that thing called again? – my cock, yes, that’s it, up Cole’s tight ass. I’m still considering whether or not I want him to do it to me. I do love taking him into my mouth, though I will say, that stuff you humans ejaculate burns when it gets in your eyes. I don’t know how you live with awful things like that day in and day out.

Aimee: Goggles. Seriously. Changed my life. And the hubs really got into the sexy snorkel role playing.

Aimee: If you could change one thing, what would it be?

Never in a quasad did I think I’d say this, but despite how annoying being in a human body can be, now that I know what sex feels like when you’re in them, I wish we could take human forms a lot more often. There’s something about pounding Cole through the wall that’s way more satisfying than the way we have sex in roboform.

Aimee: *fans herself*

Aimee: Last question: For those readers that haven’t read your story, give me a quick glimpse into it.

***

“Did you ever wonder what it would be like to fuck in these bodies?”

Yes.

“No.”

“Come on. Wouldn’t it be interesting to see what sex with a physical body is like?” Their species had sex only with their minds, given that when in their own forms they were basically robots, but their minds were powerful—several times that of a human—and sex was oftentimes very satisfying. But to actually touch someone… He felt himself getting warmer. What was happening? Damn, stupid, inconvenient human bodies!

Declan knew how human sex worked. Well, sex between a man and a woman, anyway. How did two men of the species copulate?

Cole leaned even closer, and in a low, intimate voice, continued. “I know how two males of their species fuck.”

***

Aimee: Oh my.  The two of you should definitely come talk to my Declan. This will give us new things to explore….

Declan is a robot warrior from Cassandra Carr’s ‘Human Bodies are so Inconvienent’ from Fondled and Gobbled: Back for More.  And Aimee well, she’s from Sasha Devlin’s character in Fondled and Gobbled: One More Slurp.

You can find out all about Cassandra on her website: http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com/
Twitter @cassandra_carr
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BooksByCassandraCarr?fref=ts


And you can find out all about Sasha from her website: http://sashadevlin.com/
Twitter @SashaDevlin
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sashadevlin?fref=ts

Fondled and Gobbled: Back for More

BLURB
A bakery owner gets much more than she expected from her discount android’s determination to serve her. A lovelorn stalker does whatever it takes to have the muscle man of her dreams.

Two alien warriors experience the inconveniences and pleasures of being forced into human bodies. A woman has always known she was destined to join the paranormal world of shifters, and tonight all of her dreams—or nightmares—come true.


If you’re looking for the perfect romance with the perfect hero and heroine, this isn’t it! This is a series of spoofs, parodies, just-for-fun lighthearted take-offs. It’s for all us longtime, hard-core romance readers who can laugh at the clichés, purple prose and “suspend your disbelief” plot devices that haunt our beloved favorite genre.


An Exotika® erotica anthology from Ellora’s Cave.