Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sassy Seven Naughty Sleepover

I promised pics from the Sassy Seven Naughty Sleepover, so here we go. Oh, wait. You should know that most names have been omitted to protect the innocent. Whole pics have been omitted to protect the not-so-innocent. If you want to see it, you'll just have to attend next year!

On Tuesday, Sam Cayto and I flew from Boston to Houston to meet up with Allie Standifer, Regina Carlysle and her daughter, Avery. We had a truly amazing Mexican dinner and headed on over to EC Caveman Justin's bar, The End Zone. What a fun place! Quite a few people there even on a Tues night, the bartender was unbelievably hot, and we got to meet a bunch of Justin's friends, including the photographer for the print version of Take It Off. Did I mention the hot bartender only once? Caveman material for sure.








The beautiful Regina Carlysle & the whole gang with Justin at his bar.

 We spent one night in Houston and hit the road for San Antonio. Oh, after stopping at the outlets. Because they're there. Don't judge us. There was a few inches of space left in the car that had to be filled.

We got to San Antonio early evening on Wed, settled the inevitable room problems, which ended up with Sam and me sharing a room that connected with Regina and Avery. Very cool! We got settled, changed into my 1st "club clothes" since the early 90's (ouch!) and off we went to pop my strip club cherry at Hard Bodies! Thankfully, it was Avery's 1st time, too. It was...interesting. Not many women there on a Wed night, but it was definitely better to start slowly. More on that later.



Woke up Thurs morning and got a better idea of
where we were in the light of day. The Menger hotel is truly amazing, tho apparently quite haunted. I'm pretty sure I repel ghosts, so no problem there. To the left is a shot out our window. That's the Alamo! We couldn't have been more central to everything, including the Riverwalk (on rt).



Nightlife surrounding the hotel was every bit as beautiful.

Popped another cherry. The girls found out I had never had a Krispy Kreme donut. It was good. Not In N Out Burger good, but good.


You've all been so patient bearing with me for the pics you really want to see. The Sassy Seven all arrived (minus Nicole Austin, insert crying jag) and the conference was at hand. Brenna Zinn is the bomb! She set me up with a 6-pack of O'doul's so I wouldn't feel left out. How cool is that? It was great to finally meet her, and let me tell you, she is a hot ticket! A group of about 40 went to Hard Bodies on Thurs night before the official kickoff, but I stayed behind to write. I missed quite a party. A group went on to a drag club where they were having a contest. I can't believe I missed that!


 
Brenna Zinn officially kicked off the Meet N Greet on Fri afternoon. It was an open season - er, I mean an open session - with the Sassy Seven. The conference had begun!




 


Fri night was the Decadence Chocolate Experience. Wow. This pic doesn't do it justice. Yes, that's a chocolate fountain! If you could imagine dipping it in chocolate, it was on that table. There was a whole other table with cookies, too. We were told to wear our sexiest shoes, so yep, popped another cherry and bought my first hooker shoes. Paid off pretty well, eh?  Oh yeah, did I mention that Ellora's Cavemen Cole and David were the hosts for the weekend? You'll want to keep reading.


 Sat. morning began innocently enough with a continental breakfast and copious amounts of coffee.

Then the games began. Should I let the pics speak for themselves? Look at that big ol' smile on Cole's face.










Our game Hostess, Allie, telling us the rules. Again, pictures are self explanatory. David stepped up without a whimper.

And yes, that would be a giant inflatable penis in the pic.










Cole got to take part in the Naughty Sleepover version of ring toss.






Little did he or any of us know what Allie had in mind for a tie breaker!












Pin the what on the what??







 

And my favorite moment from the games. Regina Carlysle coming up for the blindfold and spin from Allie...









Unbeknown to Regina, the target changed...














 "I pinned the what on the what??"

 Seriously, the guys were great sports, and fun was had by all.



Next up was the Pink and Proud luncheon. Yummy, and raised quite a bit of money for a local cancer research center. Awesome! Then came the Adult Toy Party and the Live BDSM demo. Did you know that in the state of Texas, Adult Toy Parties can't be co-ed?

OK, I'll be honest here. I wasn't sure I could handle the live BDSM Demo in a room full of women, tho I sure as hell wanted to try. It was great! The Dom was amazing, apparently one of the most respected around, and he owns a dungeon! He offered a private tour to whoever wanted to go. That would pretty much be everyone, but dammit, Sam and I had to bow out. More on that in a bit, but understandably, no pics allowed. Here are some random pics of peeps having fun instead.

















That brings us to the Fiesta dinner buffet, which - holy cow - was really good! I soooo miss good Mexican food. It was also denim and bling night, so back on went the sparkly hooker shoes just in time for The Men of Total-E-Bound. Oh yeah. You heard me right. The Strippers came to us.
 

 































After the Men of Total-E-Bound, those who could go piled into taxis and headed off to the dungeon. From what I hear, they had a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Sam Cayto and I didn't get to go to that, or the breakfast on Sun. morning because our flight home left at the buttcrack of dawn. We did, however, get a once-in-a-lifetime consolation prize. Cole and David were going to Hard Bodies for a gander into how it's done in San Antonio, and Sam and I got to tag along last minute. How many erotica authors get the opportunity to view a male strip club through the eyes of male dancers? Not only that, they know the owner and a lot of the guys and we were given the VIP treatment. It was a much different scene from a Wed night. Sat nights are mobbed, and the place pulses with energy. There were two standout performances - a scene from Batman with the Joker, and a performance from Jimmy, the owner. Now there's a Hard Body! It was his birthday, he's apparently older than me, with looks and a body that put most of his dancers to shame. We weren't there too long while we peppered Cole and David with questions until their eyes glazed over (ok, it was mostly me with the questions!), but it was pretty damn cool.

That about wraps it up. To the Sassy Seven, wow! What an amazing x 1000 conference. Thank you, and I can only hope you will do it again next year. I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'll leave you with one more pic. I got my son (important to note he's 18!) a shotglass, Sheila G. got me a shotglass because she's just that awesome.
Guess which one my son went more nuts over? Hah! He wishes I was that cool.








18 comments:

Ashlyn Chase said...

Thank you for posting the pics and the narrative. I feel like I was almost there. Unfortunately, you know my issue with flying, so I may never make it in person.

Kudos to the sassy 7 for pulling this off. It sounds like you did an amazing job!

Dalton Diaz said...

They most certainly did! I'm in awe.

Jina Bacarr said...

I'm blown away by all the pix!! Absolutely amazing, Dalton, esp. the fire dance.

God, it looks like fun. Btw, I found the best way to totally enjoy this post was to read the text first, then look at the slide show!! Yummy...

Dalton Diaz said...

Jina, you should see the pics I can't post!

Jina Bacarr said...

Now you've really got my attention!! Give us a hint...please!

Alostpen9uin said...

Wow! I soooooo want to go next year!!!

Casey Crow said...

Looks like you had a blast! So jealous!

Dalton Diaz said...

Sorry, Jina. I made promises.

Dalton Diaz said...

Alostpen9uin - love the name! I'm so hoping the Sassy Seven will do this next year, too. It really was an excellent conference. Worth every penny.

Jina Bacarr said...

Totally understand, Dalton...all the more reason to attend next year's conference if the Sassy Seven do it again!!

Sherry said...

I'll have you guys know, That I stayed at home and all I got during the 4 days … were 4, 5 minute phone calls..

They consisted of "Hi Sherry" "Hey D, how's the conference?" "

"Sherry, is Pig Dog still alive?" "D?? Of course he is..Like I'd let Pig Dog die on my watch.. That's Ju.."

"Sherry, never mind that, Have you killed the pig?" "Geez D, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you had doubts about my ability to take care of animals, Let's not forget! Stud and the boys are up in VT"

"Sherry, one last question?" "What??" "Have you lost my mom, yet?" "D, what are you saying?? Lost your mom!! Of course no.. Well, Ok, but I found her about 5 minutes later, she was in her closet, but she couldn't remember what she needed.." We ate ice cream, and everything was fine… "

At that point.. Our own DD would say Good, talk to you tomorrow.. The strippers are here..

For 4 days that was usually her parting line.. and then she'd hang up .. Now, I know why..

:)

Sherry

Regina Carlysle said...

Tremendous post, dd, but then I knew you'd be thorough. God, what a blast. My suitcase is still open in the middle of my bedroom floor. We've been a couple of damn slugs all week. Lets do it again! What do you say????

Dalton Diaz said...

In a heartbeat, Regina. In a heartbeat. And my bag is still in the middle of the floor, too.

Dalton Diaz said...

Sherry, Sherry, Sherry... ok, most of what you said is actually true. Of course, you have tried to kill Pig Dog 3X. In fact, isn't one of those times how he got that nickname?

I did indeed end a conversation with, "Gotta go, strippers are here." I'm pretty sure I ended another one with, "Gotta go, Dom demonstration is starting."

In other words, thank you. I literally could not have gone if it weren't for you. Smooches!

Anonymous said...

Great blog and pictures, Dalton. I got philosophical about it and blogged too.

http://aftonlocke.blogspot.com/2013/03/two-times-in-texas.html

Slick said...

Thanks for the recap Dalton! I love reading about the weekend from other attendees eyes!

Brenna Zinn said...

GREAT blog. I love all the pics you posted. Helped me relive the cray, cray that was the NSO all over again. What a wonderful weekend. Best girls night out I've ever had.

Kathy L. said...

Great blog. The pictures were great and you even caught my backside in one. LOL It took me two days to recover and I'm right as rain now.