Thursday, January 24, 2013

Milestones

I have a birthday coming up. It’s a half milestone on the way to a biggie, but that’s as close as I’m gonna get to admitting my age. It’s not that I’m ashamed of it, and considering the alternative, I’m certainly not upset about aging. I simply don’t want to have to act my age.

I’m celebrating this year by attending the Sassy Seven Naughty Sleepover in San Antonio. (I’ll pause here for the oohs and aahs.) Apparently, we’ll be hitting a male strip club pre-conference, which will be a first for me. I know, hard to believe, eh? Sam Cayto has been trying to get this to happen for about 10 years, including on a trip to Reno. I was more interested in getting an In N Out Burger. Still would be, but they don’t have that particular brand of meat and buns in Texas.  Here's a pic of actual In N Out Burgers, and a pic of what I expect at the strip club. Hard to decide, right? Right?

















The whole trip is actually full of milestone firsts for me, from wearing all pink to attending my first BDSM demo in a room full of people. I don’t know how that’s going to turn out, or if it’s for me, but I’ll be honest - I can’t wait to find out! Bet you can’t wait for the after party post.

Until then, Happy Almost Birthday to me. I love that I’m starting out the year trying some pretty cool new things.

6 comments:

Naima Simone said...

Dalton!
Oh snaaaappp!! I don't know which I'm drooling over more: the beef or the beefcake! I think the burger might edge out the men...Hee-hee!! Happy Almost Birthday and I hope you have a BLAST!!! Make sure you take TONS of pictures!!

Alostpen9uin said...

Oh man! I wish I could go. Damn living in PA!! Find me a cowboy when you're there and throw him back my way. Lol. Happy almost Birthday and a week later after that is mine.

Victoria Adams said...

Can't wait for the posts about this trip and almost happy birthday to you

Dalton Diaz said...

I wish you were all going, too! Yeah, Naima, that particular beef would win over the beefcake for me, too. I'm not real proud of that, and maybe I'll change my mind after the trip.

Ashlyn Chase said...

Have a blast! You deserve it. And don't forget to take inspiration from every one of those experiences!

Dalton Diaz said...

You never know, Ash. Maybe I'll come home from this one saying I met Epimethius!