Friday, January 4, 2013

Casey's Alabama Tourism commercial

This is so totally not book related, but kinda exciting so I wanted to share. One of my (many) side jobs is working as a professional model. Here's a commercial I filmed a while back. Okay, so I have a whopping two seconds of air time, but I got paid AND I got to eat crab claws, fried dill pickles, and nachos at 7:30 in the morning. (Little known fact - acting isn't all that glamorous getting up at 3 a.m. so you can be in make-up by 4 and  on set in time for the "perfect" sunrise in which time you have about 15 minutes to do three hours worth of work.). Hopefully, the movie I filmed in October, OCULUS, will give more a little more screen time. It's even supposed to be in theaters this summer. We'll see. Hope you enjoy this and come visit Alabama's beaches! ~ Casey Crow

1 comment:

Naima Simone said...

COOOOL!!!! Awesome, Casey!! You have to let us know when the movie comes out!