Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays

from my house to yours!

(No this isn't really my house. LOL. It's a photo set from Greenfield Village/Henry Ford Museum at their Holiday Nights event. The costumes, though, are really ours.)

Whatever holiday you celebrate this season, may it be merry and bright. If you're in the mood to curl up with a holiday romance this season, I have a few you may want to check out.

For a steamy but not erotic contemporary romance, my very first published book is still available. The Cowboy's Christmas Bride, from Wild Rose Press.

If you like your romance a little sexier and more magical, check out Yuletide Enchantment at Ellora's Cave.

And if you want to really heat up the holidays, I might suggest the Mistletoe Magic anthology (or ebook series) by myself, Desiree Holt and Regina Carlysle.

1 comment:

Naima Simone said...

Merry Christmas, Cindy! I can't think of better Christmas gifts to myself than some EC books!!