Thursday, November 29, 2012

Let's Talk Channing Tatum

Down girls, I said talk

So what is it about Channing Tatum that has women swooning, men hitting the gym, and movie producers running for their phones?  
  Did that pic help? Or do you need another...

 If you've seen Magic Mike (and if you have 2 X chromosomes, I'd find it hard to believe you haven't seen it), the movie starts out with a very nice shot of his very nice ass.

The thing is, there are a lot of actors who could fit that bill, even if they don't all look quite as good doing it. There's more to it with him. With Channing Tatum, you get the whole package. Great looks, by all counts a great guy, treats his work as a business instead of a lifestyle, and is very much in love with his beautiful wife of 3 years, Jenna Dewan.

 Now word is trickling down that he may play Christian in a Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I haven't read the books, and I didn't plan to read them. That will change if he gets the role.
People Magazine sooooooo got it right this year. Channing Tatum is the Sexiest Man Alive.

8 comments:

Victoria Adams said...

Well you found the female who hasn't seen Magic Mike. It wasn't anything personal to Channing, just didn't see it.
But he is gooood looking.

Dalton Diaz said...

Well, now you know what you're missing! It's available for home use - er, watching.

Ashlyn Chase said...

I hate to disagree, darlin'...you know I love you, BUT...

No one could have done Magic Mike better than Channing, because it was HIS story! That's right. He wrote the thing about his own start in show business. He didn't play himself. The young kid played him.

Now, I'm sorry, but you're wrong again. Channing would make a terrible Christian Grey! Not as bad as Joe werewolf, and not as bad as the guy from White Collar (who we know is gay,)but bad.

The guy MUST be Ian Somerhalder. He plays Damon on the Vampire Diaries, and he was BORN to play that part!

Say it with me, everyone...
Ian...Ian...Ian!

Mai said...

Hmmm Dalton I so agree with you woman, my guy Channing is sooo very HOT! Never will I read 50 shades, not when I have Dalton in my life :-) so I'm not sure if its a good role or not. Great post!!!

Casey Crow said...

I'm 50-50 - I like the looks of Channing - love his dancing (duh, y'all know I'm a dancer myself), hate his acting, LOVE his fine ass, hated Magic Mike. Did I mention LOVE his fine ass. That was the best part of Magic Mike.

Wynter Daniels said...

I think he's a great choice for Christian Grey. Frankly, I think he's always a great choice;-) The man is sex on a stick.

Natasha Moore said...

Mmm - thanks for the pics :)

Sorry, ladies...Channing Tatum from the neck down - yeah, but his face just doesnt do it for me.

Not sure I'd want to see what Hollywood does to 50 Shades, but I don't see Channing as Christian Grey.

I'm going to have to look up Ian Somerhalder :)

Naima Simone said...

I did a rousing cheer, hand clap and whistle when I saw the front cover of People's Magazine Sexiest Men Alive issue! The man is sop-him-up-with-a-biscuit-sexy!!

And Ash, Ian Somerhalder RULES!! LOL! Sigh. That black hair, piercing blue eyes...yeah...