Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm Having Fun in the Sun


By the time you read this, I'll be on my way home from Bermuda. Our older boys surprised us with the trip for our anniversary, and my brother came to stay at the house to take care of everything and everyone while we're gone. Do you think he'll notice if we stay a bit longer?

I did turn in my first manuscript in 2 years before we left. Now I wait with my fingers crossed that my new editor likes it.

Wait, I can't pack with my fingers crossed. You may be reading this as I return, but as I'm typing it, I still have to pack. Hot Damn, I'm going to Bermuda! See you when I get back.

5 comments:

Naima Simone said...

Have fun, Dalton, and come back with pictures to post! And congratulations on turning in that manuscript!! Whoo-hoo! I know your editor will love it!!

Casey Crow said...

Okay - this is getting worse. First I read Paige's post about the Lori Foster convention and now you going to Bermuda! I'm so envious. Have a fabulous time. Drink a cocktail for us (or two or six)

Wynter Daniels said...

Awesome! I went to Bermuda when I was in college. What a beautiful place. I know you'll have a wonderful time!

Dalton Diaz said...

It was amazing! Truly, truly amazing. Casey, would it make you feel better to know that this is our first major vacation alone in 15 yrs? Heck, I can't even remember the last time we got away for a night or two. We are NOT going to wait that long again.

Paige Tyler said...

Have fun!

*hugs*
Paige