Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seriously?

I think I may have seen it all. This is something my son brought home from overseas, and my DH was smart enough to snap some shots, knowing I would love to post it here.

Where can you get yourself some of this fabulous product, you ask? Let's say somewhere hot and sandy, where the women are covered head to toe.

Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Front

Instructions

Back

This is very real. That background is my kitchen counter. What more can I say? Let the comments begin...

11 comments:

Michelle Polaris said...

See what international travel can bring to your life? This is hilarious. What happens in a guy uses it?

Dalton Diaz said...

Ooh, great question! Hmmmm. If it's a perpetual hard-on, they could market that for the women. They could call it Rigidity Soap.

Ashlyn Chase said...

My last remark didn't post. Too snarky?

Well, in any case...why does a virgin need to be tighter?

Dalton Diaz said...

LOL! Dunno why it didn't post.

She doesn't. Sounds more like there needs to be a soap to make a man bigger.

Virginia E said...

Bad translation strikes again.


I find it interesting that the model is blonde, not brunette. Rather an interesting way to slip that past the censors.

Naima Simone said...

I have seen it all!! Who determines that the soap makes a woman tighter? Did they poll the men who slept with the women who used this soap? I would have loved to be in on that control group! Well, not "in". You know what I mean!

Rigidity soap. LOLL!!!!

Maggie Nash said...

Hahaha...I love it! Can I have some?

Dang it, too late for me LMAO!

Mai said...

What in the name of sam hill???

Hahahahaha what next?

Dalton Diaz said...

Virginia, the Dr. looks like the guy from ER, too!

Naima, the very reputable Dr. on the cover, of course. You know,
Dr. Fulloshite, MD, OBGYN, DDS

Maggie, sooooo not going there!

Dalton Diaz said...

Mai,

Slut soap?

Paige Tyler said...

Yikes!

*hugs*
Paige