Friday, March 9, 2012

Pinterest!


Just discovered Pinterest! Yeah, I know, like I need something else to distract me from my writing! LOL! But after checking it out, I couldn't resist. Especially since I saw some of the cute pics and notes!




If you don't know what Pinterest is, it's a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website. You can create theme-based image collections, as well as check out everyone else's!




I'm still sort of learning how to use Pinterest, so I haven't pinned anything yet, but I love looking at everyone else's pins. If you're on Pinterest, give me your username and I'll follow you. If you'd like to follow me, I'm at paigetylerauth or http://pinterest.com/paigetylerauth




*hugs*
Paige

"Stories so hot, they'll make your cheeks blush!"

http://www.paigetlertheauthor.com
http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Michelle Polaris said...

These look adorable! But I don't need any more distractions myself. Enjoy.

Naima Simone said...

I've seen people talking about Pinterest on Twitter, and my critique partner just explained what it was to me. I thought it was pretty cool to have if an author has a series going and can post pictures of what their heroes and heroines look like. I love the weaker sex quote! LOL! Go ahead. Make my day! LOL!

Wynter said...

I got sucked into Pinterest a couple weeks ago. There definitely are some cool things on the site.

Dalton Diaz said...

That's funny, I was just introduced to it by a friend I met up with on my trip. She's using it to plan her wedding.
A lot of drama brewing about it regarding copyright, tho. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Paige Tyler said...

Michelle - I hear ya! LOL!

Naima - That's a great idea about posting pics for your h/h!

Wynter - Very!

Dalton - Very cool she's doing that!

*hugs*
Paige

Jessica Lee said...

Yes, I'm a victim of Pinterest too. lol What a great collection of photos for your blog. I'm totally in love with that puppy. :)

Paige Tyler said...

Jessica - It's addicting! I love him, too! He's so cute!

*hugs*
Paige

Author Kara Griffin said...

Hi Page, I just joined Pinterest and like you, I'm exploring. I love the idea of putting up heros/heroines pics and series stuff. I have to figure out what I'm doing first! Thanks for sharing.

Kara

Jina Bacarr said...

Great pix, Paige--the puppy is definitely the star of your page!

Paige Tyler said...

Kara - It's addicting! LOL!

Jina - Isn't he adorable?!

*hugs*
Paige