Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sexy Man Parts

What's the first thing you notice about a man? Hair color and build, for me. I like 'em tall, dark and handsome. When I get up close enough to see them, it's the eyes that fascinate me most. If you asked a hundred different women what the sexiest part of a man is, you'd get all sorts of answers. I bet the eyes would come up, then maybe smile, arms, chest, butt. Especially if he's got some sexy muscles to show off!

All that aside, I think my very favorite thing on a man are his hands. Well kept, with clean nails trimmed super short (I don't know why, but seeing guys with longish fingernails totally squicks me out). I don't know why I find that so sexy, but I do. 'Course, it's also important how he uses them!

So there you go, I guess I have a hand fetish. But sexy arms are nice too. What are your favorite man parts, and why do you find them sexy?

3 comments:

Dalton Diaz said...

Oh, eyes. Definitely the eyes first.

Wynter said...

I love the eyes, but I'm also partial to a sexy mouth. Straight teeth that are nice and white is a turn-on.

Casey Crow said...

I'm partial to strong shoulders. He doesn't have to be hugely muscular, that's what first attracts me. After that, I want a charismatic personality.