Thursday, October 20, 2011

Against the Wall

The title pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? You all know how much I love a double entendre.

This is a new show on Lifetime on Sunday nights, and I’m addicted. Yes, I’m addicted to yet another TV show. Thank god for TiVo.

Here are the basics (SPOILER ALERT):

Abby is the youngest child and only daughter in a family of cops. Yes, dad and 3 older brothers are cops. Mom is a baker. Abby joins internal affairs. The family freaks.

Remember, this is Lifetime. Easy on the realism, heavy on the drama. So why has this joined my list of must see’s? Abby likes her guys hot, likes to have sex, and she makes no apologies for it.

Now, as the season winds down, she kind of has a whole Ranger/Morelli thing going, and it’s good.

Abby started out with a hot bod stress-relief screw. Yes, she was secretly doing another cop (her brother’s partner, no less), and when I say it was for stress relief, I’m not kidding. The scene would have her calling someone and saying, “I need to see you tonight.” Next few frames showed her having ultra hot sex with Mr. 6 pack abs. As soon as they were done, she was getting dressed and he watched her leave in disbelief, unable to decide if he was the luckiest man on earth, or feeling like a piece of meat.

A few episodes in, the cat is out of the bag that they are indulging, and Meat - er, his name is Brody - decides he wants more. Click here to see for yourself.

Unfortunately for him, Abby is now being pursued by old flame Danny. Danny knows her ways and is playing hot to get. Er, I mean hard to get.

Meanwhile, Abby and her very-pregnant-always-eating partner are solving crimes and dealing with Abby’s interfering family. Yada yada, back to Abby and her boy toys.

The 2 hour season finale is this Sunday, and I’m pretty sure it’s Danny she’s finally having hot sex with in the teaser. Question is, where’s Brody? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was the appetizer, he’s in the bathroom, or he’s, er, coming for dessert.

Bottom line? If she were the fourth boy of the family, her brothers would all be slapping her on the back in awe.

You go, girl. I’m in awe, and I’ll be watching.

5 comments:

Ashlyn Chase said...

I echo your sentiments on Tivo! Best gift I ever bought my husband.

I haven't seen that show yet. Our new guilty pleasure is Subugatory.

Michelle Polaris said...

You are fantastic spokeswoman for this show. It makes me want to see it badly. Of course I don't have cable so that's not happening. Enjoy!

Sherry said...

I don't have Tivo.. I have DVR but it's the same thing.. and I DVR EVERYTHING

Castle, The biggest Loser, Sister Wives (oh hell yea, I watch that crap, what can I say it's like a car wreck, I just can't look away ) It's amazing what kind of crap I copy.. I'm so disappointed in myself. I thought I was such an educated person. But when it comes to mindless pleasure on TV… Apparently, the more mindless the better..

Love ya,
Sherry

Casey Crow said...

I love a strong female character! Maybe that's why I'm obsessed with CASTLE -- although REVENGE had me practically jumping up and down on my bed last night in awe.

Dalton Diaz said...

So nice to know I'm not alone in my tv voyeurism.