Today we have a special guest - the very talented KC Burn. Please welcome her with some Naughty Chick love!
Thanks, Wynter & the Naughty Author Chicks for having me here!
My new Carina Press release, Spice ‘n’ Solace, is a sci-fi erotic gay romance (blurb at the end of the post) was released this week. Yay! On or around release day, Carina posts the author’s favourite lines as well as interesting tidbits about the author and/or book on Facebook and Twitter. If you haven’t liked Carina Press on FB or you’re not following @CarinaPress already, go and do it! Personally, some of the things I’ve found out thus far are quite fascinating.
When it came time for me to choose lines from Spice ‘n‘ Solace, I had a problem! Most of my favs are completely unsuitable for general consumption! Not only do I write erotic romance, I write male/male romance. There are TONS of naughty words sprinkled in my book!
The two lines below are the ones that I ended up choosing.
- Jathan slid a glance down that tight body, with the strong, lithe build of a cat burglar. He was welcome to rob Jathan blind, as long as he gave it up, gave everything up, first.
- A single kiss, and he’d lost his boyfriend, his best friend, his dignity and his father’s love. Trust never came easy afterward.
Since this is the Naughty Author Chicks blog, I thought I’d share a couple of my fav R- & X-rated lines, the ‘censored‘ ones.
- He’d hire Auralian stink worms if he thought someone would pay to fuck them.
- Jathan loved the symmetry of this man, the blue hair matching the blue eyes and rosy cheeks matching rosy cock.
- “You’ve spent too much time hanging around the fuck pit you own—you’re starting to act like those bottom boys who work for you.”
- “Strip, Kaz.” Jathan was certain Kaz heard the implied or I’ll do it for you, but he didn’t move a muscle. Not voluntarily, anyway. Jathan didn’t miss the twitch under his soft workout pants. The man looked like he’d rolled out of bed a moment ago, and Jathan had every intention of rolling him back in.
What do you think? Do you prefer the clean or dirty lines?
As for favourite naughty lines that aren’t mine… I love the movie Lake Placid (total guilty pleasure) and in it, Betty White’s character calls someone a cocksucker. Classic, absolutely classic! If you’ve got any lines you love, please share!
Available from Carina Press (http://bit.ly/fL2efv), Spice ‘n’ Solace.
Every year, Jathan One-Moon faces increasing pressure that he marry and have children. What Jathan really wants is a male mate that can enjoy both playful sex and his more dominant nature. To tame his stress, Jathan orders a male escort from Spice 'n' Solace, the premier male brothel in the Galactic Alliance—and is thrilled to be sent a man whose air of innocence and obvious desire for Jathan arouse him like never before.
Jathan doesn't know he has mistaken Kazha Deinos, the owner of Spice 'n' Solace, as his escort. Kaz doesn't intend to pleasure Jathan personally, but his powerful masculinity is irresistible. Kaz has dreamed of a man who'd take charge and indulge his hidden cravings—a man just like Jathan.
With their explosive passion and unexpected tenderness, Jathan and Kaz soon want to stay together—if Jathan's position and Kaz's secrets don't tear them apart...
Copyright © 2011 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited Cover Art used by arrangement with Harlequin Enterprises Limited ® and ™ are trademarks owned by Harlequin Enterprises Limited or its affiliated companies, used under license.