Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Freebee!

Wynter here. Just popping in to plug my free read, which will hit the cyber bookshelves on Monday, January 31. It's a short, hot read and did I mention it's totally FREE? Doesn't get any better than that.

Victoria meets a handsome stranger at a relative’s wedding. When he asks her out for a drink after, she invites him to her place. After a steamy encounter, they discover they have more than their profession and their love of cats in common. Their paths have crossed before. But will that connection end what they’ve just begun?

You can find it HERE along with my other Ellora's Cave books. So please, enjoy.

1 comment:

Terry Odell said...

Free is good (although I've got your non-freebies on my readers as well). Thanks!

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery