Friday, January 7, 2011

Don't Mess with a Good Thing


That's my advice to the television networks. NBC did it with Heroes, which used to be an amazing show, and now FOX is doing it with Human Target. At least in my opinion.

Human Target, starring Mark Valley, whom I think is very hot even though I don't usually go for blond guys, used to be about a show about a hero looking to redeem himself for some not so very nice things he did in his mysterious past. Now, it has more of a James Bond thing going on that I don't really like. It's all action and no story, and the hero doesn't even seem like the main character anymore.

Maybe FOX was trying to go after a new demographic with this new direction, and if they got it, then congratulations to them, but all I know is that we don't even bother DVRing anymore.


*hugs*
Paige


"Stories so hot, they'll make your cheeks blush!"


7 comments:

Michelle Polaris said...

I hate when they mess with a good formula. Change for the sake of change is no good.

Katie Reus said...

Ugh. I hate it when they change characters. FOX did the same thing w/ Bones. They reverted Bones' character back to like season 3 for the current season. It's not even like the same character anymore.

Paige Tyler said...

Michelle - Me, too!

Katie - See, I didn't mind it so much with Bones. Though I hate that they put Booth with Hannah!

*hugs*
Paige

Dalton Diaz said...

I used to watch it, too, now I don't care. The guys all still watch it, tho.

Paige Tyler said...

Dalton - That's the thing. I think they had a lot of women into it because of how good looking Mark Valley is, and they decided they wanted to go after the male demographic, so they added the sleazy chicks and downplayed the story and characters. That's FOX for you!

*hugs*
Paige

Dalton Diaz said...

Yeah, but Mark Valley is still hot. vbg

Paige Tyler said...

Dalton - Totally! Which is why I'm mad at FOX! I like him! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige