Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Naughty Gingerbread Men

First off, I want to lay blame. My Facebook friends made me do this. I was typing along, minding my own business, when I posted that I was going to make gingerbread men. OK, so I may have said something about making them anatomically correct, but really guys, did you have to make me prove that I have a dirtier mind than you? You're not making it easy, but here it goes:


Gingerbread woman in pasties and G-string, Gingerbread woman in...well,nothing. She also either really needs a wax, or the icing nozzle wasn't behaving.


This was my first attempt at a hot male gingerbread bod. Yeah, it gets better. Actually, I didn't get better. I got help.

Did you know that that when you try to make an anatomically correct gingerbread man, you can't put it on top of the cookie? Apparently, it has the same effect as a real man in icy cold water. Learn something new every day. Lesley, this one is for you. I tried, honest. In fact, I felt so bad for the poor guy that I made him one of his own:


This was about the time that one of my teenage boys came into the kitchen. I thought he was going to vomit, but apparently Marge created obscene baked items in an episode of The Simpsons, so he thought it was cool.

And here is where I got help. Cynthia, what a great idea! Here he is from his profile, tho not the cover (too hard). This next one is for you and Angelo!

10 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

That was great. I like the nozzle not behaving.

Ashlyn Chase said...

Very cute! If worse comes to worse, you have a job at an erotic bake shop waiting for you. (grin)

Ash

Cara McKenna said...

May I just say how refreshing it to see that these gingerfolks were allowed to keep their body hair? Lovely that the only thing that gets waxed in your kitchen is the paper.

KatieO said...

Thanks for the morning smiles - all very cute, and looks like you had fun baking them!
Merry Merry!

Sherry said...

Yup. Only you would think to make Angelo a naughty gingerbread man.. Wow, he looks really hot..

I have a weed wacker for your gingerwoman if she's up for it.. I don't think scissors or a razor will do the job.. :)

Dalton Diaz said...

You guys are all too funny! Nice to wake up to a morning laugh. Cara, OMG, ROFLMAO!

I was woken up this morning with a kiss and a dire warning from DH to figure out what to do with those cookies before anyone else sees them. Did he mean bring them to my MIL's house???

Savannah Stuart said...

Your gingerlady needs a trim, lol! Very cute cookies!! :)

Dalton Diaz said...

I'll get out the wax paper, Savannah. (VBG)

Dalton Diaz said...

The GB's extra, er, extra large appendage is gone already. Couldn't quite bring myself to eat the "hairy" part, tho. Ick.

Michelle Polaris said...

You are a very talented baker! I'm catching up late, but these gingerbread people gave me a lift after a long day. Way to go Dalton!