Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Blogging from RT!


Just thought I'd grab your attention with Charles Paz, Mr. Romance 2009, and best hugger ever. Arrived in Columbus, OH late yesterday and I already have too many books to take home. Did I mention that the actual book fair isn't until Sat? Oops. Oh well, there is a UPS center downstairs. And my TBR piles are preventing dustbunnies from forming under the bed.

The workshops I've managed to attend have been top notch. I did the Ellora's Cave and the Samhain spotlights, and Jessica Andersen and Hannah Howell's Trivial Pursuit was a fave. I'm listed under their contest for the "Big Name Hunt" where readers have to get a bunch of autographs to win a big prize. Pen cramps, for the right reasons, totally rock!

By the time you read this, I'll have attended the Ellora's Cave party. still getting ready now! I did manage to get a pic of the walkway, done up in attending author's names. Here's mine:

We'll get to take them home with us, too. I love this!

I'll try to add more pics before this posts in the morning, but no promises. Internet access here not the best.

6 comments:

Cara McKenna said...

Aw man, so jealous! As a consolation, I'm having lunch with Ashlyn Chase this afternoon, but I doubt the restaurant will have a special walkway with our names on it as we enter.

Have a blast, Dalton!

Wynter Daniels said...

That's so cool. I attended RT last year in Orlando and had a great time. Take lots of pics and have fun.

s7anna said...

I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to attend one of the RT conventions...it looks like soo much fun! I hope you're having a blast! Make sure to load up on goodies i.e. books...books...books LOL

hugs,
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I'm only an hour and a half away and I can't make it. I was going to go but the hubby's Army Reserve schedule changed and he now has it this weekend. Sigh.

Jina Bacarr said...

Dalton, thank you so much for sharing your fabulous pix with us!! I enjoyed hearing about your RT adventures. And love that walkway!

Looking forward to hearing more RT stories when you return home.

Dalton Diaz said...

Hi, everyone! Yes, I am having a wonderful time. Anonymous, that stinks! Good news, tho, there's Romanticon in October near Akron, OH. Just look on the ellora's cave website for details. I'll be there, and I believe Ash and Michelle are planning to go. Anna, you, too!