Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Naughty Victorian Lady receives a naughty spanking




by Lady Carlton née Katie O’Roarke, heroine of “The Blonde Samurai”

Did you entertain a romantic Valentine’s Day with his lordship? Does his touch still linger? I admit I harbor a fondness for this holiday and wish to share with you a short story I penned about my favorite penny-a-line heroine, Molly Pearlbottom. That saucy, fanny-wiggling lass of The Misadventures of Molly Pearlbottom that I wrote about in my memoir, The Blonde Samurai.

(
Should you have an urge to explore a passage, you can read it here.)

Molly is once again up to her old tricks, seeking out the skillful attributions of the handsome lord of Malworth Hall to pleasure her bottom with the kiss of fire that sends her senses reeling and her buttocks quivering.

The coming of Valentine’s Day brought Molly a sweet treat that even she did not deign could be so humorous, dramatic and, if I may attach a literary pun to the telling of my story, stimulating to the point of ecstatic.

It all began after church services on a pious Sunday morning with a frosty nip in the air that bit at Molly’s tender backside when her father, the vicar, received an urgent message from his lordship’s sister, the Lady Serise.

She commanded the presence of Miss Molly Pearlbottom at Malworth Hall immediately.

Molly squeezed her arse muscles tight. She knew of only one reason her ladyship would summon her.

Someone had informed Lady Serise about her whipping trysts with her younger brother, Lord Edward, on Thursday afternoons under the great oak tree on top of the hill. His silver-handled blue riding crop flying through the air faster than the autumnal leaves could fall or the snowflakes could melt, stinging her arse with one delicious stroke after another.

No, ’tis not an error of the pen you read regarding the snowflakes. Bundled up with her snug-fitting bonnet and woolen muff to keep her ears and hands warm, Molly reveled in the extra stimulation of the cold wind licking her buttocks with smarting strokes.

But I digress, as I am wont to do. I shall continue…



Lady Carlton politely requests that you click here to read the entire short story.



The Blonde Samurai:
“She embraced the way of the warrior. Two swords. Two loves.”

11 comments:

Wynter said...

Love it, Jina. I hope you keep these posts coming;-)

Michelle Polaris said...

Wonderful story! I agree, keep 'em coming.

Katie Reus said...

I'm on my way to read the short story now :)

Jina Bacarr said...

So glad you enjoyed Molly's latest adventure, Wynter! Yes, I do have more Naughty Victorian Lady posts coming up!

Jina Bacarr said...

Thank you, Michelle. A Naughty Victorian Lady will discuss geisha and courtesans as well as how to dress like a naughty lady and, coming up, she will share with you the outrageous reviews written about her memoir by the "corset regime"...

Glad you're enjoying the posts.

Jina Bacarr said...

Hope you enjoy Molly's story! As I mention in the post, Molly Pearlbottom is a "story within a story" in The Blonde Samurai.

Naima Simone said...

Molly Pearlbottom! LOL! I love it! How cheeky! Pun definitely intended! Awesome post and short story, Jina!

Jina Bacarr said...

Thank you for the sexy comment, Naima!! Molly is fun to write because she's so totally into what's doing with Lord Edward, as if it's the most natural thing in the world...

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Sounds like my kind of story, Jina!
Gret stuff!

Ash (still in India)

Jina Bacarr said...

Thank you, Ashlyn! I thought it would be fun for Molly to have a HEART-y spanking for Valentine's!

(forgive the awful pun, but it's late...)

Stephanie Adkins said...

Sounds great, Jina! :)