Saturday, January 23, 2010

Squeeeee!!!


I just received my first ARC's for Strange Neighbors! Yippee, Yippee, Yippeeeeeee! :-D
For those of you who don't know what an ARC is, it's an advance reading copy. Not for sale. It's mainly used used for reviews. (And a last chance proofread.)

I can't believe how excited my husband was! He was the one who ripped open the package, like he couldn't get one in his hot hands fast enough.

I'll be floating around my office for the rest of the day. If I can come down long enough to sit in my chair, Ill be finishing up book 2 in the series this weekend. That one will be called Strange Confessions. (It involves the werewolf and Merry's best friend.)

For a look at the cover and a delightful trailer, go to http://www.ashlynchase.net
If you haven't already pre-ordered your copy, there's a link directly to the page you need on Amazon.

Viva la Sourcebooks!

Ash

--
Where there’s fire, there’s Ash
www.ashlynchase.com www.ashlynchase.net
Chat with me: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ashlynsnewbestfriends/
I'm also on myspace, twitter and facebook

What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit. --John Updike

9 comments:

Dalton Diaz said...

Heard you squee-ing from the next state over! Did you hear me? Major, major congrats and we already know there are more to come.

Wynter said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you and I can't wait to read it.

Jina Bacarr said...

The trailer was delightful--I enjoyed it very much. Your cover, storyline, characters all sound very sexy and fun. Love the baseball hunk angle. Congrats and looking forward to reading it!

Kath said...

Fabulous, Ashlyn!!!! Great, great cover and book looks fab!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! The cover looks great & I'm looking forward to reading the book :o)

Stephanie Adkins said...

Sounds awesome!! Congratulations! I'm loving that cover. :)

Katie Reus said...

Love the cover!! Congrats :)

Naima Simone said...

Whoo-hoo!! Congratulations, Ashlyn!! Love the cover!

Cara McKenna said...

Testing, testing... Sorry to use your post as my guinea pig, Ash, but this comment glitch is doing my head in.